Help!! Wii disc keeps spinning

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by llee8820, Mar 14, 2009.

Mar 14, 2009
  1. llee8820
    OP

Newcomer llee8820 Member

United States
    So I just installed the 3 new ISO's with WAD Manager and I tried popping in Mario Tennis for the Wii. The thing is that the disc just keeps spinning when loading, and it the game never starts or gives me an error message. If I restart the wii, and pop in another game that I know works, say call of duty, everything is fine and the game loads. But if I eject CoD out and reinsert mario tennis, the problem comes back up. And the only way for me to load another game is to restart my wii. Is this problem with my wii or the backup disc? Thanks.

2. Aimen

Aimen Newbie

Please, dont spam!

3. Matt93

Member Matt93 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    How the heck is that spamming?

4. llee8820
    OP

Newcomer llee8820 Member

United States
    Seriously...Aimen you stop spamming.

Anywaaaaaayyyy.....anyone got any ideas on what the problem is?

5. Matt93

Member Matt93 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    My guess is that the game has an update with new IOS's it needs to run. I had this issue with NFS Undercover. If this is the problem then you need to find what new IOS's the game has and you need to install them from a WAD file using Wadmanager.

6. pebls123

Member pebls123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Im having this same problem with Madworld but it was working fine this morning and then this afternoon i go to play it and the disk image in the disk channel just keeps spinning doesnt even give you the "?" and it wont even load in gamma either but all my other backups launch like normal. I also realize that the drive was making some god awful noises when i inserted the disk when i put my ear to the wii but it didnt make the noise with any other games. So im reburning to see if the disk is the problem maybe it got bent or something.

EDIT:I reburnt the disc and this problem went away try that llee8820 it worked for me

7. Aimen

Aimen Newbie

llee8820, shut the **** up! You have already made a thread about this early!

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=140749

Please, stop spamming! Seriously....

8. pebls123

Member pebls123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    these are both at the same time maybe it was a mistake and it double posted when he pressed back or refresh or something happens all the time.(then again he could just be a spamming no-good bastard...lol [​IMG] )

EDIT:I reburnt the disc and this problem went away try that llee8820 it worked for me