Hacking (HELP) Vita 3.63 - QCMA Alternatives.

LegendaryOutcast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I just got my vita last week. Since the update (3.65) released, I am unable to use QCMA. it wants me to update if i want to use it, is there a reliable alternative to QCMA? what can i do about this?

mainly want to play PSP on ark and my physical carts. Thanks in advance.

LegendaryOutcast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LegendaryOutcast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do your settings look like for QCMA? How are you trying to connect, via USB or Wifi?

Make sure Offline Mode is checked and make sure CMA protocol is set to latest.

Both via Wifi and Cable have resulted the same. here:
qcma acting up and shit.PNG
WIN_20170419_16_37_17_Pro.jpg

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow That did it -_- haha thanks a lot guys i appreciate the assistance :yaypsp:
the real problem here is not qcma, the device was checking for updates when connecting to the PC. switching to something else like CMA wouldn't have changed anything.

you can probably set the henkaku update server DNS(despite not being on 3.60) to probably avoid having to disable flight mode, since the device will always think it's on the latest version: 212.47.229.76

Reactions: LegendaryOutcast

LegendaryOutcast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the real problem here is not qcma, the device was checking for updates when connecting to the PC. switching to something else like CMA wouldn't have changed anything.

you can probably set the henkaku update server DNS(despite not being on 3.60) to probably avoid having to disable flight mode, since the device will always think it's on the latest version: 212.47.229.76
Sweet, when im done with my file transfers ill give that a shot later today, thanks a lot :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

haha yeah i just got the vita so im still learning these little details. thanks for taking the time to help man.
How can i close the thread?

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QCMA should work fine, no one else has reported any issues. Make sure you're using an updated version, 0.4.1 is the current latest which you can get here:

https://github.com/codestation/qcma/releases/
would this work on 3.65 i am having the same problems whenever i connect my ps vita the pc would disconnect then reconnect and it would show me that the vita cannot be connected to the pc.

edit: nvm this post help me out:https://gbatemp.net/threads/qcma-could-not-connect-to-pc-error.444909/#post-6742847

Last edited by Darksabre72,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch