Help Using .cia Save Data in PKHeX?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by AbenavxLucario, Mar 24, 2015.

1. AbenavxLucario
    OP

AbenavxLucario Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2014
    Yolo, California
    Alright guys, so I was able to figure out how to export my save data into a main file and got it loading in PKHeX and all, but then when I click export Save Data it just exports the same one I started with, with no modifications whatsoever, even when I replace the main file or save it somewhere else entirely, it just saves the main file I started out with, it doesn't even change the modified names of the Pokemon. Even if I save over the default main file, it makes no changes to it when I reopen it or when I try and inject the save back into the game. I do believe it is an issue with (my using of) PKHeX, so please tell me what I should do to actually be able to modify the main file. I have included a screenshot of what my Charmander and box currently looks like and what is remaining static, apparently.

Attached Files:

2. narutonic

narutonic GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2015
    France
    How did you do that ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice