Homebrew [Help]upgrading sd card

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 32 gb sd card and i am tunning outof space. now I want to get a 64gb sd card.
Heres my question

is there any way to upgrade to a 64 gb sd card without any of data or games and for everything to work properly.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just format the new card in FAT32 using fat32formatter or similar and copy all your files and folders from the old card to the new card.
If you happen to use emunand it is a bit more complicated and I don't want to remember today how you had to extract the emunand partition and reinsert it in the new card.

ComicMaster148

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just format the new card in FAT32 using fat32formatter or similar and copy all your files and folders from the old card to the new card.
If you happen to use emunand it is a bit more complicated and I don't want to remember today how you had to extract the emunand partition and reinsert it in the new card.
i use sysnand

ComicMaster148

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what fat32formatter do you recommend?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what fat32formatter do you recommend?
Hmmm... I would use whatever is around, it is just a simple tool I guess.
Last time I think I used one that literally was called "fat32format" or something, and you used that in the command line.
But I guess you could look for one with a more friendly interface, I would say use the one that suits you.

I could google for one that looks OK and give you a link if you prefer.

PS: Here is the one I used back in the old days, it seems now it even comes with a graphical interface http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

ComicMaster148

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... I would use whatever is around, it is just a simple tool I guess.
Last time I think I used one that literally was called "fat32format" or something, and you used that in the command line.
But I guess you could look for one with a more friendly interface, I would say use the one that suits you.

I could google for one that looks OK and give you a link if you prefer.

PS: Here is the one I used back in the old days, it seems now it even comes with a graphical interface http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-