Fuhba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[SOLVED]

So guys I have a 3ds that I hacked some years ago, I can't remember exactly what I did. I want to update to last version of firmware and all the hacks, but I'm afraid of bricking it.

I have a nandbkp already, what I know is that if I turn on holding select it brings up Luma3DS v6.6 configuration, if I turn on holding start it brings up Hourglass9 V1.35.

I have FBI 2.4.2 installed, can't update on the app. I have NRT installed. I have homebrewmenu but it won't open it says my system-version or region isn't supported. My firmware is on version 11.2.0-35U.

Can I format my SD card and reinstall everything follow this tutorial: 3ds.hacks.guide/ ?

Or I may install something that may conflict with the previews hack and brick the system?

Last edited by Fuhba,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can I format my SD card and reinstall everything follow this tutorial: 3ds.hacks.guide/ ?
Or I may install something that may conflict with the previews hack and brick the system?
If you have A9LH and it's a N3DS, indeed you can't just overwrite it with an official kernel - nor will formatting the SD remove CFW (for the strict definition of the term) in the first place
There's a dedicated chapter in Plailect's guide for your case - "A9LH to B9S", which will also provide you with an updated copy of FBI2 and various other questionable-utility homebrews if you follow it to the letter :)

Reactions: zxr750j and Fuhba

Fuhba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have A9LH and it's a N3DS, indeed you can't just overwrite it with an official kernel - nor will formatting the SD remove CFW (for the strict definition of the term) in the first place
There's a dedicated chapter in Plailect's guide for your case - "A9LH to B9S", which will also provide you with an updated copy of FBI2 and various other questionable-utility homebrews if you follow it to the letter :)

Thank you! Its done and working!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...