Hacking Help... Ultimate USB Loader v7.4

hellsingfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Seagate FreeAgent 750gb HDD which I formatted using AlexD's WBFS Manager 3.0 and put games on it. I ran the Ultimate Usb loader, but takes 40 secs then basically returns an error ret -6.

I don't know what I did wrong, can anyone help.

bl00dclaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Did you format the whole hard drive as WBFS? I think I remember reading something about UsbLoader only being able to read up to 500 GB. So you need to partition the drive on windows first then format a partition as WBFS.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
hellsingfan said:
I have a Seagate FreeAgent 750gb HDD which I formatted using AlexD's WBFS Manager 3.0 and put games on it. I ran the Ultimate Usb loader, but takes 40 secs then basically returns an error ret -6.

I don't know what I did wrong, can anyone help.

Did you install cIOS rev09?

hellsingfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe I do have Rev10, I tried it again in and it failed so i'm thinking its already there, but I did do it b4 when it was succesful.

As for the Hard drive, yes I have formatted the WHOLE 750gb as WBFS with WBFS Manager 3.0, but I think it should work cuz didn't Wananikoko 1.5 which Ultimate USB loader 7.4 is based upon get rid of that limit?

Although I have installed rev10, is there a way to check?

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
hellsingfan said:
I believe I do have Rev10, I tried it again in and it failed so i'm thinking its already there, but I did do it b4 when it was succesful.

As for the Hard drive, yes I have formatted the WHOLE 750gb as WBFS with WBFS Manager 3.0, but I think it should work cuz didn't Wananikoko 1.5 which Ultimate USB loader 7.4 is based upon get rid of that limit?

No the limit is NOT gone. You'll need to make the partition 500 gb and under.

hellsingfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
david432111 said:
hellsingfan said:

No the limit is NOT gone. You'll need to make the partition 500 gb and under.

Okay I reinstalled rev10 and its working now, and btw I am running completely 750 gb, so at least on my side the 500gb limit doesn't apply cuz I have it running around 700gb (formatted size).

thanks for the help guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet