Help! Twilight Princess not working with Wiikey

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by icefox2, Oct 17, 2008.

Oct 17, 2008
  1. icefox2
    OP

Newcomer icefox2 Advanced Member

Canada
    [​IMG] I'm not sure why but it seemed to have burned properly (I burned it a 2x speed).

Heres what I'm working with:

- 3.3E system

- Burned ISO file of Twilight Princess (PAL) - 4,589,856 KB

- used Imgburn

- It loads up fine in the disc channel and then when I click to play it all it gives me is a black screen nothing else also the wii remotes won't sync at this point either and the only way is to unlpug the system.

Is it possibly because I haven't used the config / firmware update discs on the Wiikey website yet? Although I'm pretty sure it should play backups right away... and I know for sure that I installed the chip correctly because otherwise it wouldn't even be able to read burnt games in the first place. So WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! I burned it perfectly it was a good file and all WHHHYYYY?! [​IMG]

2. Zanonymous

Newcomer Zanonymous Advanced Member

United States
    Did you use a program to make sure there are barely any DREs?? 2x is bad I heard, although I also heard it's good to burn at the speed on the type of disc you buy.

3. icefox2
    OP

Canada
    Well I should also mention it was scrambled so I used UnscramblerRC that I got in the downloads section which should be good but I guess... I don't know does anyone know the correct filesize that it should be?

4. icefox2
    OP

Canada
    Can ANYONE help seriously this is so stupid is it because I am using a DVD+r instead of -r?

5. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
    Could be...