Help! Twilight Princess not working with Wiikey

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by icefox2, Oct 17, 2008.

1. icefox2
    OP

icefox2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    [​IMG] I'm not sure why but it seemed to have burned properly (I burned it a 2x speed).

Heres what I'm working with:

- 3.3E system

- Burned ISO file of Twilight Princess (PAL) - 4,589,856 KB

- used Imgburn

- It loads up fine in the disc channel and then when I click to play it all it gives me is a black screen nothing else also the wii remotes won't sync at this point either and the only way is to unlpug the system.

Is it possibly because I haven't used the config / firmware update discs on the Wiikey website yet? Although I'm pretty sure it should play backups right away... and I know for sure that I installed the chip correctly because otherwise it wouldn't even be able to read burnt games in the first place. So WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! I burned it perfectly it was a good file and all WHHHYYYY?! [​IMG]

2. Zanonymous

Zanonymous Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2008
    United States
    Junkyard Ante
    Did you use a program to make sure there are barely any DREs?? 2x is bad I heard, although I also heard it's good to burn at the speed on the type of disc you buy.

3. icefox2
    OP

icefox2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    Well I should also mention it was scrambled so I used UnscramblerRC that I got in the downloads section which should be good but I guess... I don't know does anyone know the correct filesize that it should be?

4. icefox2
    OP

icefox2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    Can ANYONE help seriously this is so stupid is it because I am using a DVD+r instead of -r?

5. Wabsta

Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Apr 25, 2008
    Netherlands
    SCUMM Bar
    Could be...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice