Hacking Help, trying to save 3ds without backup

AmazingJorgito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello everyone, i´m looking for help from people that know best.
Backstory: I've had my new3ds for quite some time and i decided to chance its old 32gb SDcard for a 128gb one, watched some tutorial and everything went perfect. A couple days ago i wanted to use my 32gb card, tried to format it and realised it wasn't possible, all the information in the SDcard came back everytime after i deleted it. Couldn't find any information so i thought "maybe it's some security system 3ds uses, so i would probably be able to format it from the console itself" thinking my games were going to be safe in my 128gb card. Inserted the card, did the format process, went to my computer and for my surprise everything was still in the SDcard, nothing was deleted. Then inserted my actual SDcard (128gb) to see if the 3ds was able to read it but nothing. Luma, godmode, everything is still there but no game nor aplications. Now i can't even delete information from that SDcard either.
Is there a way i can make my game installed in the bid SDcard recognizable again?
Didn't make a NAND backup thinking the sdcard info would be enough or could format the sdcard and start from scratch, but never expected both cards would present the same behavior.
Please help and sorry for the long text or if i'm breaking any forum rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou