Homebrew HELP transfering emunand to another SD card

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im not an expert on windows, so im not too sure about that. My only suggestion is maybe the 3ds can wipe the partitions with emunand9. Theres an option called format sd no emunand, that might get rid of whatever the issue is.
i recovery the SD card but this emunand9 will format the sd on emunand setup or will only create without format?

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm out of ideas sorry. Maybe somebody else can find the exact issue, but otherwise, all i can say is the sd card might be damaged.
i don't know, i buy an original in a store, i can access the SD but if i try to open any folder i have an error called E/S ERROR, i search on google and have a solution for this, i will try

sio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thx but now 16gb sd card is dead again, SD formatter give me a mesage telling "could not format" and no program can format XD

Sorry for butting in but you could try:

fat32format

http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm

For my SD card update I:

Format the new SD card to FAT32 using "fat32format"

Use a Windows app called "ImageUSB" to make a 1:1 backup image of your original SD card and put this image on the new SD card.

Extend the partition of the NEW SD card using "Gparted" LIVE

Last edited by sio,

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for butting in but you could try:

fat32format

http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm

For my SD card update I:

Format the 64GB+ SD card to FAT32 using "fat32format"

Use a Windows app called "ImageUSB" to make a 1:1 backup image of your SD card.

Extend the partition using "Gparted" LIVE
my SD is literaly dead any format program FREEZE trying to read the SD and when i try to open it with windows explorer the PC don't show the space and get error to open it, but when i push the LOCK from the adaptor i can access normally the SD, i already changed emunand to A9LH and even if i could resotre this SD i will not use it, because it probably corrupted, i will buy a 64gb SD

sio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my SD is literaly dead any format program FREEZE trying to read the SD and when i try to open it with windows explorer the PC don't show the space and get error to open it, but when i push the LOCK from the adaptor i can access normally the SD, i already changed emunand to A9LH and even if i could resotre this SD i will not use it, because it probably corrupted, i will buy a 64gb SD

It may be worth giving the command prompt version of fat32format a go to bypass the windows crash.

A 64 GB card would be more useful :D

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is it a bad SD card? it might be. Check it with one of those programs that checks for fake SD cards. Do you have any other SD cards that you have been trying this with?
i have just 2 SD cards, it expansive and i don't have too much money so, im using an 8gb on 3DS and it's working fine i don't used any program on it, and i don't tested the 16gb SD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169