l_buddha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

My Wii get System 4.1E by Wakinko and a Modchip Wiikey2 with yellow sticker.

I banner-brick my Wii by installing a corrupt WAD on it by Wad Manager 1.5. To unbrick it I've installed a Wiikey2 modchip.

Question 1 : I install the Wiikey with point ABCG, +3.3V and GND. The modchip seems working because the red & blue led blink 2 times. But did I need to connect point DEF ?

Now I boot on rescue menu by pressing Y on the first GC controller.

When I put an original game on the Wii, I got a the rescue menu and a black screen and nothing append.
When I put a backup game patched with Wii autoboot creator, I got only the rescue menu.
When I put a anytitledeleter autoboot dvd from GBATEMP, I got only the rescue menu.

Question 2 : Is there a problem with something or I do something wrong ?

Thanks all for your time !

Buddha.

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might do better off if you asked this in the hardware section, as it appears mostly to ask about the functionality of the Wiikey.

Also, this is what you get for not installing brick protection. Learn from your mistakes.

l_buddha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Deviyl said:
Might do better off if you asked this in the hardware section, as it appears mostly to ask about the functionality of the Wiikey.

Also, this is what you get for not installing brick protection. Learn from your mistakes.

Thanks, I'll try this. I've installed StarPatch 4.1, now I know why I must install BootMii...

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried to UNINSTALL the WAD that BRICKED you?

If you can still access Hombrew Channel then simply uninstall the WAD that Bricked you With WAD Manager.

Try that

l_buddha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lothlorian said:
Have you tried to UNINSTALL the WAD that BRICKED you?

If you can still access Hombrew Channel then simply uninstall the WAD that Bricked you With WAD Manager.

Try that

I can't access to HBC :/, I just have the health advertise and a black screen :/

l_buddha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alexrose said:
Tried making a wad manager autoboot?

I tried a HBC autoboot DVD but the same... nothing append :/

Tomorow I'll try to remove my Wiikey and launch a Original game by RescueMenu to see what append and if my Wiikey is installed correctly.

But is it normal that an original game doesn't boot with RescueMenu ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end