Homebrew [HELP] the sd card has been removed

CaptainZef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i used the homebrew launcher to access the eshop and download the game, but every time i launch it i get 'the sd card has been removed'
any idea why?

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brother had a similar problem(without any homebrew though) when he downloaded mh4u. Just needed to switch to a different sd card and Re-download.

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Had the same problem with an eShop download. Opening the manual resulted in an error "The SD card has been removed" even though there's nothing wrong with my n3DS' SD card/slot. Likely that the game doesn't work on the firmware version you're running. Try running it in emuNAND.

Last edited by rctgamer3,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my brother has the same problem randomly too. it usually is fixed by removing the sd card and putting it back in. i've considered cleaning the contacts and rubbing in a little contact spray if i ever get around getting some.

D

Deleted User

I had same problem when I was using microSD Management with PC as I used my brother's faulty 16GB microSD, then I decided to swap my 4GB microSD back and it's fine.

CaptainZef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Had the same problem with an eShop download. Opening the manual resulted in an error "The SD card has been removed" even though there's nothing wrong with my n3DS' SD card/slot. Likely that the game doesn't work on the firmware version you're running. Try running it in emuNAND.
super late reply, also sorry for bumping the thread @ mods, but i just was able to come back.
how would i go about doing this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: like last year ago