Hacking Question Help! Switch wont turn on after update.

Miketheguy12347

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, kind of a noob here. Im pretty sure I was running 8.1.0. Had goldleaf, was working fine. I attempted to use ChoiDujourNX youtube to update to 9.1.0. I used a file from the link in the video, now my switch wont turn on. I attempted to reinject the payload for reinx, played around with it for multiple hours and can't get it going so I am looking for some help. Sorry if this post is vague, I am not too sure what else to add, any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

Deleted User

Hey guys, kind of a noob here. Im pretty sure I was running 8.1.0. Had goldleaf, was working fine. I attempted to use ChoiDujourNX youtube to update to 9.1.0. I used a file from the link in the video, now my switch wont turn on. I attempted to reinject the payload for reinx, played around with it for multiple hours and can't get it going so I am looking for some help. Sorry if this post is vague, I am not too sure what else to add, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Either RCM is on or try doing a 15 second hold of power button then try again.

If you don't want rcm on push hekate payload and disable rcm.

hallo23

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I attempted to use ChoiDujourNX youtube to update to 9.1.0. I used a file from the link in the video, now my switch wont turn on. I attempted to reinject the payload for reinx

I think here is your problem:
ReiNX Compatibility
  • Latest Supported - 8.1.0
  • Recommended - 7.0.1 ~ 8.1.0

Looks like ReiNX doesn't support 9.x.x atm.
So you have to wait for an update from ReiNX or use Atmospere.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I disabled the autorcm and it turned on! Thank gosh. So what should I do now lol?

if u want autorcm turn it back on and then boot into hekate and go to options and have "Auto HOS Power off" on that way if no payload is pushed within 15secs it will power off the switch

kosmos is a aio package for atmos so i suggest u download my selection of packages

copy the contents of sd folder in zip file to sd card done

my default choice for others
https://sdsetup.com/console?switch#...grarcmgui;switchbackupmanager;atmos_sigpatch;

Last edited by pcwizard7,
Reactions: Miketheguy12347

Miketheguy12347

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
next question.. haha. So i got it working. I went to install an NSP from usb with quark and goldleaf. It is giving me the error 2002-4535 (0x236E02) Module FS(2). invalid PFS0 (NSP) (4535). What do I !

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
next question.. haha. So i got it working. I went to install an NSP from usb with quark and goldleaf. It is giving me the error 2002-4535 (0x236E02) Module FS(2). invalid PFS0 (NSP) (4535). What do I !

have you grabbed your keys with Lockpick_tcm (you find it in payload folder of zip file)

1. push the lockpick_tcm and follow on-screen instructions
2. backup the produced file (sd/switch/prod.keys)
3. now place a copy of the file in each homebrew app that needs it i.e goldleaf, tinfoil, nxcartfump (things that install and manage game files)
4. while doing this rename the copy files to keys.txt ( make sure you have show file extensions)

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So when i turn the system off and use my jig to restart it, it tries to start reinx... what should i do?

you need to push the latest "hekate payload"either pc/dongle

if your doing this then your hekate has been set to autoboot renix just hit the vol keys to abort the autoboot

clear everthing on sd card except your nintendo folder, nsp,xci (games) and checkpoint folder (saves)

and copy the contents of sd folder in zip file to sd card done

my default choice for others and download the zip file at the button of the page
https://sdsetup.com/console?switch#...grarcmgui;switchbackupmanager;atmos_sigpatch;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr