Homebrew [Help] Super Smash Bros. 3ds freeze

Diego788

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
hi, i have a problem, when i play any game, retail or digital, i press the Home button and i can normally access this and do anything like adjusting de bright, go to miiverse, etc, BUT, when im using a game that use a lot of ram like Super Smash Bros. 3ds or Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (i have the demo) and i press the Home button, the console freezes and the only thing left is to force power-off the 3ds or extracting the cartridge.

i just think that this problem may be caused by the themehax/homemenuhax because this change the default theme to make it explottable, and it freezes because the 3ds fails to load the theme, but i'm not sure, what do you think about this? solution?

D

Deleted-236924

Do you have another entry point to re-install menuhax if you remove it?
I remember reading something of the sort here not long ago, someone having problems with Smash when menuhax was installed.

From Region Free launcher it will always freeze, all games do that in my experience.

Have you tried holding down a key to prevent menuhax from booting when returning to home menu? Otherwise, uninstall menuhax by picking the Do not use a theme option, and see if it works fine without menuhax.
(Only if you have another way of re-installing menuhax afterwards, of course.)

Diego788

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Looks like a sysnand problem because homebrew doesn't take ram when not in use last time I checked.

i will try to get a sky3ds for christmas, i will uninstall themehax and use normally, i will view if it freezes, if it does, i will install themehax with cubic ninja again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have another entry point to re-install menuhax if you remove it?
I remember reading something of the sort here not long ago, someone having problems with Smash when menuhax was installed.

From Region Free launcher it will always freeze, all games do that in my experience.

Have you tried holding down a key to prevent menuhax from booting when returning to home menu? Otherwise, uninstall menuhax by picking the Do not use a theme option, and see if it works fine without menuhax.
(Only if you have another way of re-installing menuhax afterwards, of course.)

like i said, i will get a sky3ds to get cubic ninja, so then i uninstall themehax and try if it freezes

on my experience, with region free launcher it never freezes, i tried with Sonic Lost World and Pokemon Y and they don't freeze

D

Deleted-236924

Huh, you're right. I just tried it again and it was working.
Wonder what caused it not to work for me before...

Diego788

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Huh, you're right. I just tried it again and it was working.
Wonder what caused it not to work for me before...

there's error on every technologic thing, even that if it was programmed, it happens with my r4 (r.i.p) on 2014 i tried to play picross 3d and some other games and it send my black screen during months, but on this year, that games worked for me...

ahem, back to the thread, i will try to push buttons to make the game enter the home menu, or i will wait until christmas :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night