ROM Hack [HELP] SNES VC Decrypting doesn't work

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you can make one for Final Fantasy II/IV, I could upload my copy.

Wait... Stadium? Isn't that N64?
stadium is a bootleg rom

Heres my Console Template btw for editors added the extra logo and the serial lol also shows you were to put sticker on game at right way up

ZM6vCix.png

Reactions: Azel

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
tbf the site is just a ripoff of *that iso site* that people are deciding to post in which splits the contents and doesnt help. chaos came out in 2015 *that site has been out since 2011* not including its other sites
That's... sorta true but the links are more likely to be up on this site but on "That iso site" the links are more likely to be down from what I've experienced

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's... sorta true but the links are more likely to be up on this site but on "That iso site" the links are more likely to be down from what I've experienced
when you website is 5 years old and has more active and higher traffic and better content links will go down. its at least its not like the time the psp version of that site had 80% of all uploads die when Megaupload and other hosts got copyright hit

back on top guys hows your injects coming along

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Raugo thanks for snesinyector. @xXDungeon_CrawlerXx and @Team Fail thanks for the [SNES VC] Informations about the Header and injecting thread. @nfan2 thanks for steering me in the right direction on how to extract snes vc cia (I needed to extract the cryptofixed version). @squee666 thanks for info on using .sfc usa roms for injection, linking the thread covering editing titleid in ExHeader.bin and various other question you answered for me. I am happy to say I was able to inject Super Metroid on my own with the direct help of the people stated above and other Tempers comments in this thread. @Asia81 thanks for PackHack 4.6. @FONZD thanks for ba-GUI-nnertool v2.0 (I know it uses tools from various devs but the all in one gui is awesome). @AlbertoSONIC for 3DSBannerMaker (used to make custom KTR-UAAE.icn). I'm sure I forgot some other important and respected devs is this post but it is so long most Tempers probably won't even read it. Just mad respect to all you do to help noobs like me learn how to use your tools for things like this.

Last edited by stl25,

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@squee666 I used your template and imported the US console layout over it. I really dig how you put the cartridge sticker on it. I cut your sticker to get the size. 26x46 is what I used. Thanks alot. They look so professional with the cartridge label.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo