ROM Hack [HELP] SNES VC Decrypting doesn't work

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap. My injection doesn't work.

I decompiled the CIA, got to the data.bin, used the tool someone here made to inject a SMAS ROM into it, edited header data to change title ID, and installed it, black screen upon boot. I think it's the fact that I hex-edited the headers.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Crap. My injection doesn't work.

I decompiled the CIA, got to the data.bin, used the tool someone here made to inject a SMAS ROM into it, edited header data to change title ID, and installed it, black screen upon boot. I think it's the fact that I hex-edited the headers.
is there an error on the bottom screen?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out you can't just edit the title ID like that without it breaking a lot. Either way, though, I can't get it to work, aside from perfect 3D banners.

So if anyone wants any custom banners and icons for their SNES injects I'm happy to provide them.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to inject Pokemon Stadium and finally I have my first success after trying to inject a European version of Zelda what costs me much time only for a black screen...

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to inject Pokemon Stadium and finally I have my first success after trying to inject a European version of Zelda what costs me much time only for a black screen...
yeah EURO version is trolly

Turns out you can't just edit the title ID like that without it breaking a lot. Either way, though, I can't get it to work, aside from perfect 3D banners..

yeah i only changed like 1 number in mine you can do more but i dont know the limit

loco365

Trophies
XP
Turns out you can't just edit the title ID like that without it breaking a lot. Either way, though, I can't get it to work, aside from perfect 3D banners.

So if anyone wants any custom banners and icons for their SNES injects I'm happy to provide them.
If you can make one for Final Fantasy II/IV, I could upload my copy.
Wait... Stadium? Isn't that N64?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs. +1