Homebrew Help setting up ISOs for WIISX

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Was able to solve it. Thanks everyone! :) I've been trying for the past couple of days to gets WiiSX running but have just not been having luck. I got the emulator working, I can get to the menu's, but I always get a "failed to load ISO" error when I try to load one of the games.

Right now I'm just trying out Twisted Metal 2. It's got it's own folder named "Twisted Metal 2" under WiiSX>ISOS that has a .bin for each track then a .cue. Is that where the problem lies? Because I've also tried just a .bin and still nothing. I'm on Mac OS X Yosemite and the .bin for the ISOs and BIOS always show up with a zipped icon. Unarchiver and other programs I've downloaded that should be able to unzip, have not been able to. I also tried an unzip command in terminal as I've seen some sites suggest but nothing. Can anyone help me out with what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited by SlimPortable,

vEN2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
What about converting it to ISO or single BIN\CUE via ImgBurn? You say that your image is multibin (more than 1 bin file)? Im 99.8% sure that WiiSX not like multibin images.

But if i not so understood and you have single bin file, i reccomend to test ISO file 2048.

Idk mac soft, if it not have this just find similar, like ImgBurn. Do not use Ultraiso to convert. Convert images via virtuar cd rom -> making image from virtual cd rom

iamatmylimit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
folder structure. all unzipped. both located on sd card. if you are using an external drive/usb stick it should still work.

t96vy1.jpg

Last edited by iamatmylimit,
Reactions: Natural

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: I'd feel bad for anyone still on 2.3