Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
So i used the cheat for Lock's Quest and found out it corrupted my save file.. I got all the way up to the main city, The first siege part and Grover, a GBATemp member said that by activating the cheat and then saving and turning the cheat off would work, so I tried it.. And stupidly I forgot to back up my save and it corrupted so would anyone have a save for Locks quest, Preferably at that part (The first siege that you do..).. Or just behind it.. Please.
frown.gif
I do heaps of stuff for you guys so can you just help me out this once please..
cry.gif

Tears of Insanit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would help you, but I don't have a save, nor even the game yet. Luckily I'm, er... "getting" the game right now, so if you could maybe wait a bit, I'll supply a save.

But first, I'd need to know what type of flashcard you have so I can convert the save.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
why not i start a new game with the cheat on~! so you will have max $$$
i will then forward you the save game

however i am not sure whether the compatibility of dstt and r4 .sav file

deal?

Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Tears of Insanity, I was up to the Tower Watch part.. The first one.. Thanks a lot anyway..

Elixir or Tears could you put the cheat on and then get up to tower watch for me please.. I would really appreciate this if you could..

Thanks a lot for the save.. I will use it if Im not up to that part already (I started for the 5th time
frown.gif
)

But if one of you could get me that particular save, with the money max, I would really appreciate it..

Sorry for being a bother..
tongue.gif

Tears of Insanit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a save before Tower Watch, I think. It's the one where Isaiah tells you to talk to the Veteran to defend the tower, right?

http://rapidshare.com/files/144894199/Lock...st__U_.rar.html

Anyways, I don't think the Max Money cheat works for the Tower Defence; And I can't check to see if it will work for an actual battle, because it doesn't show the money any other time. Sorry D:

cyrus583

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sighs* i ended up doing the same thing i used that cheat and it corrupted my save and deleted it v____v;

i was hoping some one could help me out i was on day 40 i think where lock first meets agony its like the 2nd battle outside east gate of main city

if anyone has a save near or AT that point plz help me out i hate to repeat all that over again v_v
i use a M3 simply if anyone has a save file v.v

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill