Hacking Help running firmware.nds on my 3DS?

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have r4 SDHC Dual-Core on my 3ds, but when I run firmware.nds on it it says the settings are corrupted. I enter them, but then it says I need to power off my DS, and it does it automatically, when I go back to the rom it says the setting are corrupted and it starts over. Any tips?

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have always had the same problem and had searched for hours without finding any solution. Perhaps it just does not work on the 3DS. However, I have tried it on my DSi and it worked perfectly.

Hopefully someone with better knowledge about this can help us out or find a workaround or solution.

Was there a specific reason why you need it? I originally tried it for Download Play signature check patching for custom New Super Mario Bros. Mario Vs. Luigi stages (the Download Play worked on my DSi, but unfortunately I kept getting a black screen whenever a course was selected; if anyone can help solve this problem too, that would be excellent).

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I have always had the same problem and had searched for hours without finding any solution. Perhaps it just does not work on the 3DS. However, I have tried it on my DSi and it worked perfectly.

Hopefully someone with better knowledge about this can help us out or find a workaround or solution.

Was there a specific reason why you need it? I originally tried it for Download Play signature check patching for custom New Super Mario Bros. Mario Vs. Luigi stages (the Download Play worked on my DSi, but unfortunately I kept getting a black screen whenever a course was selected; if anyone can help solve this problem too, that would be excellent).

just for pictochat, really. maybe someone can make a fake setting so it wont be lost

GammaGeorgeX

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I think it will help to know what firmware your 3ds currently is at. If 'tis a firmware like 9.3-9.6 or so, most DS flashcarts have a hard time booting on em'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since