Hacking [help] Running backup with Homebrew Twilight

kyoung1988

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I successfully manage to install the homebrew channel using the twilight hack but I'm having trouble running back up. The game I'm trying to run is Animal Crossing where I downloaded off the internet. I believe its a PAL verson. There are a lot of apps to actually load the game but counldnt manage to load it in any of them. It was either No DVD (gecko os) or it just couldnt read the dvd. My wii versions is 3.2u (USA). I'm using nero to burn the game on 4x like recommended. The media brand I'm using is dynex DVD-R (low grade I believe, could this be the problem?) I was wondering what app is recommended to installed before playing back up or burned games?

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need either backuplauncher 0.3gamma, or softchip. There are tutorials all over these forums.
Check the Thread of guides. vvvvv

kyoung1988

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moosh01 said:
You need either backuplauncher 0.3gamma, or softchip. There are tutorials all over these forums.
Check the Thread of guides. vvvvv

yup I follow the direction of installing Gamma and when I click launch it would load then ends up on the main menu of the gamma app. Also when i press B to load it on the regular wii menu it says unable to read disk. What is softchip? I'm not too familiar with that.

kyoung1988

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
You need to install the cIOS from Gamma and to remove your GC memory cards.

I installed the cIOS that came with the Gamma package and there wasn't any errors. I actually installed it twice to see if I installed it correctly. I don't have a Game cube so I don't have a GC memory card. Thanks for the quick response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...