Clock Work

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all,

i need help with region free, i messed up my settings pretty bad and i cant see them to fix them.

what i really need is a screen shot of the region free menu, because i changed the video mode to pal or kpal and now it wont show up on my tv. i can still make changes but i cant see the screen to make the changes and i couold really use a screen shot of the region free menu so i could have an idea of what im doing.

could some please be so kind to help a noob out.

----------------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------------

i found my answer here
http://nintendo-scene.com/1150

sorry for wasteing any bodys time

Clock Work

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i changed ntsc to pal and my screen was black and white and flickering, at that point i thought it couldnt get any worse.

but i was wrong, while the screen was flickering i tried to go back and fix the settings from my memory "i was like its 3 or 4 down from the top i think" and i managed to switch and save it and reboot it from the flickering menu, one problem though i switched it to kpal, so when it rebooted it was a different flicker on the home brew channel and this time when i loaded the region free app my screen shut off as if the wii was off.

oh no oh shit oh no!!!

threw my tears i noticed that the wii's light was green so i started pressing things and noticed i could reboot it so if i could do that i could use the other functions if i could see them.

so i made this thread, and then found that link, and saw it was 4 down then i did it and my wii is back to normal

shhweeew
smile.gif
it was a tough one

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this ever happens again.. another workaround is to simply plug your wii video cable into your computer capture card! works with all frequencies (at least mine does!)

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you bother using that tool for region free gaming? first off it's called Any Region Changer. it lets you change your wii to any region. this is useless when you can use Gecko OS and other tools to simply bypass the region checks and boot the game. I highly advise you stop changing the region and just use Gecko OS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-