Help regaining access to Internet Browser without update

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by easyonme, May 13, 2017.

1. easyonme
    OP

easyonme Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2016
    United States
    Hi,

I'm on firmaware 11.2.0-35U with A9LH + Luma 7.05. I can no longer access the Internet Browser until I perform the system update (which I don't necessarily want to do). Is there any way around it? I though A9LH + Luma made you "master of your domain", but it seems Nintendo still finds a way into my business :-P

So what's the solution for this (I'm sorry if this might be common knowledge for some, but there's definitely not a specific thread about this particular issue that I could find)?

Cheers,

2. Hidend

Hidend Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2016
    Use ctr-httpwn

3. easyonme
    OP

easyonme Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for your reply. Though it didn't solve the problem at all. It still closes the browser with a message to apply the update when launched.

4. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Care to explain why? Its totally safe and if you didn't want to because of ntr streaming it works on the latest now.

5. easyonme
    OP

easyonme Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2016
    United States
    Yep, that was the reason, but I see now, as you are saying, that NTR Streaming as regained support on the latest firmware, so yeah, I'll just update then! Thanks for the heads-up!