nttd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
my games not shown any more im using 6.72 jailbreak

i try to fix it with PS4_DB_Rebuilder but it dont work and says error : {tbl_appbrowse_0306338423 have 53 cloums but 47 games are shown}
and not continue

any one can help me fix it please ??

Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

in this video i provide the link to patched files for rebuilder took me 30 seconds but tbh your filesystem prob damaged id still back up and reinit sad to say make sure to use ver 4 of exploit from now on! ciao!

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There might be a tasty little app out to fix this soon ;)

In the mean time if you made a DB back up on 5.05, restore it on 6.72.

@Leeful probably knows more than me, he’s a genius on these matters :)

Well.... to be honest I'm already using 6.72 now since I changed my old PS4 PHAT 5.05 for a PS4 Pro (stock firmware 6.70) yesterday.

I made a DB_Backup on 5.05 using X-Project 1.5.7 but I can't restore it on 6.72. I explain myself : I tried restore function from Al-Azif exploit menu, payload is launching then I obtain a black screen and PS4 shut down. I noticed X-Project created me a DB_Dackup folder and when I tried to restore a DB_Backup folder has been created on my HDD. So I just told myself it should be a mistake and tried to move DB_Dackup content to DB_Backup. Same result when trying to use restore function.

So I tried it the manual way : sending files using FTP. After I did it, a message on PS4 told me database is corrupted and PS4 rebooted automatically, database has been restored but I don't have any of content sent using FTP (about 2.0Gb+).

I'm a bit lost here, how could I restore databse now? Like you said maybe @Leeful could help?! :P

Last edited by Kleyon,
Reactions: KiiWii

NIGELH7086

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well.... to be honest I'm already using 6.72 now since I changed my old PS4 PHAT 5.05 for a PS4 Pro (stock firmware 6.70) yesterday.

I made a DB_Backup on 5.05 using X-Project 1.5.7 but I can't restore it on 6.72. I explain myself : I tried restore function from Al-Azif exploit menu, payload is launching then I obtain a black screen and PS4 shut down. I noticed X-Project created me a DB_Dackup folder and when I tried to restore a DB_Backup folder has been created on my HDD. So I just told myself it should be a mistake and tried to move DB_Dackup content to DB_Backup. Same result when trying to use restore function.

So I tried it the manual way : sending files using FTP. After I did it, a message on PS4 told me database is corrupted and PS4 rebooted automatically, database has been restored but I don't have any of content sent using FTP (about 2.0Gb+).

I'm a bit lost here, how could I restore databse now? Like you said maybe @Leeful could help?! :P

I done exactly the same thing as you backed up my data from my 5.07 slim upgraded to 6.72 tried to restore it same thing happened to me. I got in touch with leeful and he sent me this you should only use the restore payload when something has gone wrong with your PS4. And the restore payload only restores the database so it is pointless to use the backup payload with the USB plugged in because you cannot restore your saves with it.

Last edited by NIGELH7086,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Any backup will only work on the same profile with the exact accountID and user folderID. If you initialise your PS4 ory you try it on another PS4 it will not work unless you backup and restore your profile using the official backup/restore in system settings first.

If you updated the PS4 from 5.05 to 6.72 and it rebuilt your database and you lost your games from the home screen
the best way is to use FTP but as soon as the files have transfered in FTP you must shut down the PS4 straight away before the PS4 has a chance to see the db is different.

@Kleyon I don't quite understand your situation. Are you trying to to get all your games from a 505 PS4 to a new 672 PS4 just by using DB_Backup/Restore?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for replying @Leeful. My goal was to restore games save and eventually trophies (not really important concerning trophies).
The only way to transfer your saves is to have an activated profile on the 5.05, copy your saves using the official copy to usb method then make a backup of your profile using the official backup/restore. Then restore that profile on 6.72 and copy over your saves from USB.

You can also transfer your Trophies using the backed up profile using the Trophy backup/restore payload in PS-Phwaor!
I havent released the 6.72 port of these payloads yet but I have tested it out and transfering the trophies to my restored 6.72 profile worked.:)
If you wanted you could always use FTP instead of my 6.72 ported Trophy restore payload, that would still work.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: Sparkss and Kleyon

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks again @Leeful but I'm afraid it's too late! I only backed-up things using Db_backup tool by Stooged from X-Project. I thought it will be okay for what I saw (it is including userdata so savedata too).

Now PS4 that was having my savedata has been initialised and I'm on another one. I thought savedata could be used on another system with another account using hack.

Reactions: Leeful

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wrote a tutorial age back about copying saves from an unactivated profile to an activated one. I am not sure if the data is useful, or if anything I uncovered while working it out, but there may be something in there that is useful for transferring from 2 dif profiles (without paying for Save Wizard, like I ended up doing).

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-restore-save-from-non-activated-ps4-to-an-activated-one.521580/

I will add that while I was using the "shared" activated profile, I have since moved to using an offline activated one. I did see that the offline activator was updated just a couple of days ago to work on 6.72. Just like the DB rebuild script was updated for 6.72 (to handle some new columns that Sony added to the DB table). Each should have separate branches for 505 and 672, IIRC. HTH

Reactions: Kleyon

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"maybe you and @leeful74 want to add ps4debug to the expl. menus now"

Is the latest ps4debug (for 505) in PS PHWoar? I have been running bin loader then pushing the payload when I need it :). Would be nice to have it on the 6.72 exploit hosting when those become more stable/mainstream :)

Last edited by Sparkss,

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to transfer your saves is to have an activated profile on the 5.05, copy your saves using the official copy to usb method then make a backup of your profile using the official backup/restore. Then restore that profile on 6.72 and copy over your saves from USB.

Not to contradict, but I believe that there is another way, mostly the same as yours, without restoring a profile (Which from past experience I believe will overwrite the games database?). Using the offline activator you could setup the same account (same PSN ID hex used) on both systems. Then you should be able to copy to usb on one and copy from usb to the other using the official save data copy method. I can test this later today, but it should work as the saves are tied to the PSN ID (16 digit hex).

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not to contradict, but I believe that there is another way, mostly the same as yours, without restoring a profile (Which from past experience I believe will overwrite the games database?). Using the offline activator you could setup the same account (same PSN ID hex used) on both systems. Then you should be able to copy to usb on one and copy from usb to the other using the official save data copy method. I can test this later today, but it should work as the saves are tied to the PSN ID (16 digit hex).
Yes that works perfectly too.:) But the problem that can happen with that is, if your original PS4 with all the saves is not activated, activating it can corrupt everything.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: KiiWii and Sparkss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    for keyboards, headphones or controllers ,it's a must have
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why mice won't get with detachable type c
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    most battery operated mice don't even work anymore if the internal battery dies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    the L hdmi adapters work great on my tv and receiver. so much less stress on the ports using them than regular cables. in that instance anyway.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A bigger battery could defeat the need for weighted magnets tbf
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Nowadays pc mice come as light as can be, liked mine with some heft
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You like holding girth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I also listen to Beck, some of their songs are fine. Only found out about them through Windows Me; you know, that one operating system nobody ever likes?
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza