Hardware help! problem after updating 3ds

bsdsdmn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
nephew came over with his 3ds, where he leaves he has no internet so he had the version 2.2 (USA) in his 3ds, so when he came i decided to update it to current, but eventully 3ds said there was an error updating and that it needed to reboot, upon reboot the home screen showed theme options and miiverse, but the setting app still is on 2.2 and there is no nintendo id option, is there anything i can do to get this fixed?

bsdsdmn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
thanks for your reply, i actually was trying that but i've reached the conclusion it is inaccesible given that when turning on i either get to home(i.e me not doing the key combo fast enough) or i get a black screen, as in the the screens never turning up.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your reply, i actually was trying that but i've reached the conclusion it is inaccesible given that when turning on i either get to home(i.e me not doing the key combo fast enough) or i get a black screen, as in the the screens never turning up.
Hold L+R+UP+A and hod those buttons and press the power button and don't let go of those buttons (you can let go of power) until the recovery menu appears.

Reactions: NekoMichi

bsdsdmn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
as i said, it hangs with a dark screen, i have my 3ds for comparison so I know that i am doing it right as mine actually shows the recovery mode

----update----
after a couple of hours downloading the system updated succesfully, now the console is at 10.3 ad i regained access to safe mode

Last edited by bsdsdmn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2