Help Pokemon VC eShop screenshots

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by tomx86, Feb 26, 2016.

1. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Hi, can someone help me? I need Pokemon VC eShop NTR CFW screenshots (3DSXL quality if possible), like in the image below, for Pokemon RED, GREEN, BLUE and YELLOW, from a Japanese eShop, and Pokemon RED, BLUE and YELLOW, from North and south America (USA, CANADA and BRAZIL flags), and also from Australia- if they exist. You can have my EUR (English, French, Spanish, German & Italian) screenshots if you want (normal 3DS quality), thanks in advance.

PS. If someone has a EUR 3DSXL, you can also post the EUR screenshots. Thank you:lol:
    Thanks to Yudowat, I know that the 3DSXL screenshots, have the same resolution, so you don't have to post the EUR screenshots.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by tomx86, Feb 27, 2016
  2. Thelostrune

Thelostrune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 13, 2015
    Norway
    You made this thread some days ago.

3. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Yeah, I know but I made it in the wrong category, I think :wacko:. Do you know how to delete threads?

4. Yudowat

Yudowat That one guy that shows up occasionally

Jun 12, 2015
    Australia
    Why do you need this? i could supply a screenshot from the eshop from an Australian N3dsXL but australia uses europes stuff so AUS=EUR

5. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    I have "3ds-shell" and I want to make icons for every language and region using those screenshots, if you don't want to show you're balance, then post only the square with the title and flag, thank you in advance.

6. Yudowat

Yudowat That one guy that shows up occasionally

Jun 12, 2015
    Australia
    Alright, let me get NTR running again on my aureinand and I'll get you the screenshots in a couple hours :)

tomx86 likes this.
  7. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Thanks I'll be waiting:bow:

8. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    O.K. got Australia, thanks Yudowat.:yay::grog:

9. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    So you're going to be disappointed but the US version doesn't have a flag, it cycles through some screen shots of the game instead. Example attached.

Attached Files:

10. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Thanks anyway, the US Nintendo is even more lazy then Australia, I think if the Japanese screenshots are the same as US, I'll make a custom icon replacing the flags, bye:)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

US check, Japan anyone?:bow:

11. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    we have brazil flag there? we don't have an localization :v
    for some ways it's kinda nice acctually ... pokemon fans, in general, here are asses that want half of the game like "HAIL ENGLISH VERSION" and if possible keep half of the game unstranslated (name of moves and itens) ... these kind that put nostalgy and what are used to in front a well made work... :B

12. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    I'm not sure, I thought the Australian version has but it has a British flag, so I'm asking you guys if there is, but the US has only the start menu, so I think that its the same for Basil and Canada, but who knows? WHO nose?

Sliter likes this.
  13. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    we have some oficial games translated but it mostly some disney /WB games (if in nintend) and a lot in PS4, Xbox hahah

about polish pokemon fan translation, you guys like to have "poland" names for the pokemon? or use the english/other language one anyway?

tomx86 likes this.
  14. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Sorry I read your post wrong, and changed the answer.:ha: We don't have Polish names thanks to the Polish dub of the anime, so all translators use English names, but some use the polish dubbed Moves, Status problems and Items for example:
    "Double-Edge" move is translated to "Obosiecz", "Sleep" status is translated to "Śpi" and "Leftovers" item is translated to "Resztki". (Use the GOOGLE translator if you want to hear how it sounds).

Fun fact: In the early Translations Pallet Town is called Alabastia, thanks to the mistake of the Polish Dub cause they thought its the English Translation, but it's German, so all towns in the Polish Dub all the way to "XY series" are in English except Pallet Town, but the translators are using Pallet Town now.

Last edited by tomx86, Feb 28, 2016
    Sliter likes this.
  15. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    oh it's just like the portuguese hahah our anime dub come from english as well so everyone are used to english names and terms, with some translation of itens and moves (and a LOT .. I mean .. A LOT of wrong and bad translated stuff lol), but by myself looking the context, if an change of official localization stuck to what everyone is used to, it gonna be very bad quality one, on the all pokemon context, since every language it get official, have their original names for the pokemon (except Spanish ... poor guys lol)and it's a nice thing, but there are different names for people and I disagree this, this is stupid thing to do ...

I Know if this happens a lot would hate at started because of what they are used to, but it help to make the pokemon "world" more rich ...

tomx86 likes this.
  16. tomx86
    OP

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Exactly.

Sliter likes this.