Hacking Help please D;

Forgiven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me with my dilemma. Recently, I discovered how to use cheats on my acekard and I had some great fun with it but
for some strange reason now they dont work. Like on my pokemon platinum game, when I load up my file and it would pause and reset the game back to normal.
Can somebody please help?
hate2.gif
Thanks for reading

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
For some games you have to hold X when the game loads. I am not really sure why the only thing I know is that it turns of DMA. (or uses the old one....)

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"It's a problem specifically with AKAIO 1.5 that requires you also make sure Soft-Reset is always turned on when you want to use cheats. This does work, since it worked for me. So if you keep getting white screens whenever you've got cheats enabled, just enable Soft-Reset as well and it'll work."

So make sure soft-reset is on,that might be the problem, or i might be mistaken for another cheat problem but try that.

Forgiven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the replies guys but how do you soft reset? if that doesnt work I'll try replacing the cheat files then

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soft-Reset

AKAIO is A+B+Right(shoulder button)+Left(shoulder button)+down {on the D-pad} while actively using a Rom. Options are Default, Disabled, or Enabled.

Make sure it's enabled1
1-press start
2-scroll down to system options
3-Press the A button
4-Press left shoulder button
5-you should end up on Default patch options
6-There should be a a list of items, look for soft-reset, and make sure its on enabled
7-If not make sure to put it on enabled

Forgiven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
K I tried replacing my cheat files and the game doesnt reset but the cheats arent working and I got the things enabled.
I tried soft resetting too but that doesnt work either and I got the soft reset option enabled.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
It could be that the cheats are looking for a slightly different game ID. Edit the database with r4cce086 and use the ... button to find your own rom files.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Is the option enabled?

Press Y on the rom you want.

Press Y again.

Go down to Cheat/ActionReplay, make sure its enabled, and press A.

If that doesnt work, I suggest formatting your sd card.

Forgiven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
K I've reformatted everything and such and everything works perfectly now =D(woohoo) but the only thing that isn't working is the exp multiplier for pokemon platinum.Is there any fix for this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.