Help Playing Back-up GC Games From Disc

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by emeraldx, Jan 25, 2015.

1. emeraldx
    OP

emeraldx Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2015
    United States

I'm new to the Wii softmodding community, so excuse me in advance for sounding ignorant. I have tried looking at every forum possible for help, but I cannot seem to find the solution to my problem.

I followed the installation for softmodding, and everything runs fine. I really wanted to play GC on my Wii, so I decided to go ahead and install cMIOS. Every thing appeared to be successful, and I burned my multi-iso created files onto disc with imgburn. When putting the disc in, the wii would not recognize it on the main screen nor through usb loader gx. I proceeded to put neogamma onto my sd card to use that to play my multi-iso created discs. Once again, i got disc errors.

I have a Optiarc DVD RW AD-7740H drive, I am using Memorex DVD-R 4.7 gb, and once even tried uline DVD-Rs my father has lying around. I have a 4.3u installed on my Wii and it is a first gen model.

I really would like some assistance in fixing this problem since nothing seems to work.

Thanks!

RCJayce likes this.
  2. emeraldx
    OP

emeraldx Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2015
    United States
    Bump for assistance.

3. RCJayce

RCJayce The Defender Of Tomorrow

Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    New York
    Hi! Use Nintendont just check in this forum for the thread and take a good read.

4. emeraldx
    OP

emeraldx Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2015
    United States
    Thank you so much!

5. RCJayce

RCJayce The Defender Of Tomorrow

Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    New York
    No problem, If you have a problem post it in the Nintendont thread to get proper assistance.