Hacking Help out the new guy with wiiflow

Jawepo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone.I just recently got my wii modded correctly. Im using usbloader gx and in the process of making gamecube games play I ended up installing wiiflow. My wife and I do not like it at all and there starts my problem. I took all wiiflow files I could find off of my usb and sd card but now anytime I use the usb channel it still starts wiiflow... I can access usbloader gx through the hbc but what we really want is to use the channel for it. How can I change this back?

SomeWeirdSin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest using a forwarder channel for usb-loader gx instead of the regular channel. The difference is that the forwarder channel will load any version of usb-loader gx. If you update it, the forwarder channel will load the updated version. Also, the forwarder is smaller than the regular channel. Here is a link to the forwarder:

https://code.google.com/p/usbloader...=USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT.wad

I can post this here because it isn't copyrighted. I'm not entirely sure why wiiflow would load when you click your usb-loader gx channel, but go to your wad manager, click on usb-loader gx, and uninstall the wad before you install the forwarder. Do the same for wiiflow if you have a wad for it. You should be good to go! Happy modding :yaywii:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...