help on Suikoden Tierkreis

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by kingkonghong, Mar 22, 2009.

Mar 22, 2009

help on Suikoden Tierkreis by kingkonghong at 7:46 PM (1,102 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. kingkonghong
    OP

Newcomer kingkonghong Advanced Member

United States
    its the one where i have to find out where luvais goes to. I dont know where to go~!!

2. elem3ntalist

Newcomer elem3ntalist Newbie

United States
    you go to misalto river and take the north exit towards where that fort used to be; he'll be standing at the broken bridge.

3. trio3

Newcomer trio3 Member

United Kingdom
    yeah elem3ntalist speaks the truth, also does anyone know how to recruit Nofret. i talked to her in the Magedom ruins, then accepted the mission, i sent all strong people, i sent all the strong people like Vaslof and that, but still she calls them weak, anyone know of a 2 squads they have used to reccruit her.

4. Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer Dhaos_Niko Advanced Member

Italy
    Problems obtaining Namna here:

I've talked to him on the first Bud season after Neira joins. When prompted, i asked him to join, but he refused. Now, every bus season i go and talk with him in the Porpos' room, but they say always the same lines and he leaves. In a FAQ the author says that the diaogues will change around the Fort Arc siege. Well, i've attacked Fort Arc and the hero and Namna continue to say the same things. Need i to advance in the story a bit more?

5. jp2605

Newcomer jp2605 Newbie

Brazil
    hey my game freezes when i talk to Savina in order to recruit her- can someona help me? my game is the European version