Hacking Help, [NXboot] Unable to Identify Package1!

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting the same thing today after updating to firmware 13.0.0. Tried all the fixes from the old posts about removing the atmosphere and sept folders and putting the newest ones on the sd card along with using fusee.bin to launch since fusee_primary no longer works with the newest atmosphere releases but still getting the error. Could it be a corrupt sd card? If I were to format and start again is the Nintendo folder the one with my games that I need to backup so I don't have to download them all again?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm getting the same thing today after updating to firmware 13.0.0. Tried all the fixes from the old posts about removing the atmosphere and sept folders and putting the newest ones on the sd card along with using fusee.bin to launch since fusee_primary no longer works with the newest atmosphere releases but still getting the error. Could it be a corrupt sd card? If I were to format and start again is the Nintendo folder the one with my games that I need to backup so I don't have to download them all again?
Depends, if you are on emuNAND then emuNAND games are most likely in SD:\emuMMC\RAW1 (previous SX OS users probably have them in SD:\Emutendo) but if you recreate emuNAND as part of the formatting, you'll lose those games anyway.
Copy the entire SD:\emuMMC folder though (if applicable) as it also contains the emuMMC config.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality