Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks,

I need some help with the Devkitpro. I am able to compile several sources without any issue, but when it comes to the DOSBOX source I totally mess up...
I'm pretty sure that I have downloaded all necessary libs and put them in the appropriate folder. (in fact I grabbed the SDL linked on the googlecode page from DosBox...)

when it comes to compile, this is my makefile output:
CODE
make" -f Makefile.wii
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/dosbox-wii'
core_prefetch.cpp
c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/string.h: In function 'void DoString(STRING_OP)':
c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/string.h:17: warning: 'count_left' may be used uninitialized in this function
c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h: In function 'PhysPt EA_32_44_n()':
c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h:54: warning: 'base' may be used uninitialized in this function
c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h:54: note: 'base' was declared here
c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h: In function 'PhysPt EA_32_84_n()':
c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h:54: warning: 'base' may be used uninitialized in this function
c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h: In function 'PhysPt EA_32_04_n()':

Then it runs into nowhere, In taskmanager I have a thread called cc1plus.exe running at high level consuming a increasing amount of memory, until windows is complaining, that there is no more virtual memory.... Than I have to manually cancel this process in order to get back to normal work..

So any of the pros can help me out here?

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I cant help you with your problem but maybe you can help me. I had the same problems with GRRLib4.0. Can somebody tell me where to put the librarys so that I can use them? Already tried to find an answer in the GRRLib forum.

exilizer2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
T-Error said:
I cant help you with your problem but maybe you can help me. I had the same problems with GRRLib4.0. Can somebody tell me where to put the librarys so that I can use them? Already tried to find an answer in the GRRLib forum.

Afaik they should be placed in C:\"devkitPro_Install_DIR"\libogc
But be sure to point there in your makefile!
For example:

CODE
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# list of directories containing libraries, this must be the top level containing
# include and lib
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIBDIRS := $(DEVKITPRO)/libogc
Anyone may correct me if I am wrong :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc