Help needed with Devkitpro

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by exilizer2k, May 13, 2009.

1. exilizer2k
    OP

exilizer2k Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2009
    United States
    Hi folks,

I need some help with the Devkitpro. I am able to compile several sources without any issue, but when it comes to the DOSBOX source I totally mess up...
    I'm pretty sure that I have downloaded all necessary libs and put them in the appropriate folder. (in fact I grabbed the SDL linked on the googlecode page from DosBox...)

when it comes to compile, this is my makefile output:
    CODE
    make" -f Makefile.wii
    make[1]: Entering directory `/c/dosbox-wii'
    core_prefetch.cpp
    c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/string.h: In function 'void DoString(STRING_OP)':
    c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/string.h:17: warning: 'count_left' may be used uninitialized in this function
    c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h: In function 'PhysPt EA_32_44_n()':
    c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h:54: warning: 'base' may be used uninitialized in this function
    c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h:54: note: 'base' was declared here
    c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h: In function 'PhysPt EA_32_84_n()':
    c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h:54: warning: 'base' may be used uninitialized in this function
    c:/dosbox-wii/src/cpu/core_normal/table_ea.h: In function 'PhysPt EA_32_04_n()':

Then it runs into nowhere, In taskmanager I have a thread called cc1plus.exe running at high level consuming a increasing amount of memory, until windows is complaining, that there is no more virtual memory.... Than I have to manually cancel this process in order to get back to normal work..

So any of the pros can help me out here?

2. T-Error

T-Error GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2008
    Germany
    I cant help you with your problem but maybe you can help me. I had the same problems with GRRLib4.0. Can somebody tell me where to put the librarys so that I can use them? Already tried to find an answer in the GRRLib forum.

3. exilizer2k
    OP

exilizer2k Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2009
    United States
    Anyone may correct me if I am wrong :-)

4. T-Error

T-Error GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2008
    Germany
    THX! will try this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice