Hacking Help needed, Sys. 4.3E and Letterbomb

terrifictroare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah maybe, get this and install ios249 base ios56 as described in the readme.

right got to the stage of installing this and it came up with a warning it said
" cios already added in batch with revision 21007 and slot 249"
"slot 249 already used in batch settings"

the (c)ios detected in the slot 249 will be overwritten

panicked at this point and stopped.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol just install it with a, no batch installation needed. Oh and slot 249 is really ok lol you cant brick it.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also if you want to test to see if it's the usb port giving you problems, you could load the wad for hermes v4 223-(37-38). this will let you use the top port in gx an cfg. but you have to edit the xml so the loader nows to use that cios instead of 249.( again this would be a test). if the loader detects the usb drive then it could be the bottom port giving you the problems. an not the hdd. (just my 2 cents).

terrifictroare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol just install it with a, no batch installation needed. Oh and slot 249 is really ok lol you cant brick it.

You are a godsend, thank you very much. My hard drive works fine but his doesn't, have seen a list of compatible HDDs so will check that out. Just one more quickie my wii is a bit older and wont play all games so is it worth using modmii to do mine all over again and upgrade the system. ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...