Homebrew Help needed, soo lost..

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just adding they WILL NOT brick your console as long as you follow the guide PROPERLY and plus a lot of the programs have built in safety and features and all things like that so you'll be fine it's just that it is a bit lengthy
Yeah i will Follow that guide step by step..
10.6 and 10.7 will work, but requires an exploit game.

Contrary to what people have been saying, Gamestop recently reprinted Cubic Ninja and you probably can find one; go onto Gamestop's web site and search for stores that have it.

If you want to pirate games, all you really need is to get to the end of part 3. Get into Luma on Rednand and install the games there. The entire guide installs a9lh which works better, but is not actually necessary.
yeah there was a gamestop that had both games but 45miles away.. I just went with the LoZOoT and powersaves

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheVinAnator, thanks a lot man.. I followed that guide step by step and not a fail or nothing.. everything well smooth and am on Sys 11.0.0-33U. Thanks again! I downloaded a few iso 3ds roms, now to convert them ( if needed ) or put them into the sd. I gotta go play softball now, but be back later to search what i need to do.. again thanks bro really appreciate the help you gave me :toot::grog::yay3ds::yay3ds:

D

Deleted-379826

TheVinAnator, thanks a lot man.. I followed that guide step by step and not a fail or nothing.. everything well smooth and am on Sys 11.0.0-33U. Thanks again! I downloaded a few iso 3ds roms, now to convert them ( if needed ) or put them into the sd. I gotta go play softball now, but be back later to search what i need to do.. again thanks bro really appreciate the help you gave me :toot::grog::yay3ds::yay3ds:
no problem at all man, here let me help you with that too. If it is a .3ds file use this to convert: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...1L1nsWTbJoI9xbYdcdpOQw&bvm=bv.124817099,d.amc although i think there is an easier way. If it is a .cia just put it on your sd card and install it with fbi! My personal recommendation is if it's a .3ds file don't download it and just go to another link and download a .cia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended