Hacking Help needed Installing 6.20 PRO-B10

voyagerxp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive just brought my daughter a 2nd hand psp-1004 that has official firmware version 6.37 installed. I want to install cfw 6.20 PRO-B10 but need help with how to go about it as i've only done 2 other psps and they were lower that 6.20.

voyagerxp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i went i updated to 6.60 and downloaded and ran 6.xx downdgrader v4.1 and it said good to go and comes up with 8001002 error. Any ideas now.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well you could use 6.60 PRO-B10 with CIPL Flasher to have a permanent 6.60 PRO-B10 since your daughter's PSP is a 1000 which is fully hackable.

You don't need to downgrade to 6.20 PRO-B10 and install the Permanent Patch as that patch is aimed for semi hackable PSPs not a fully hackable one like the one you have.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Well i went i updated to 6.60 and downloaded and ran 6.xx downdgrader v4.1 and it said good to go and comes up with 8001002 error. Any ideas now.
I took the downgrader out of the guides last night...

EDIT: And the guide shows you how to upgrade your CFW.

http://gbatemp.net/topic/293978-how-to-softmod-hack-your-psp/
"Updating PRO to the latest version."

voyagerxp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got a problem, i ran the 6.20 PRO-B10 launcher and pressed the triangle the uninstall and then i used the ofw 6.60 and updated then got the 6.60 PRO-B10 and went to install but all i get is a black screen and won't go anywhere. what have i done wrong.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes uninstalling the Perm patch can brick a console.

When do you get the black screen? Turning the PSP on or when you run the installer?

voyagerxp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It was when i ran the installer, the psp booted fine and had 6.60 ofw but i've sorted it, i was trying to use the 6.60 PRO-B10 installer to install cfw. So i used the 6.20 PRO-B10 installer and reinstalled and then used CIPL flasher to make it perm. Its all running fine now but i went in a right panic.

voyagerxp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right since i updated my psp to 6.60 PRO-B10 any games i have in EBOOT Format in my game folder won't work except my snes and megadrive emulators. All i gets is black screen with jap words and get kicked back to the main menu with error playing game. Any suggestions why.

voyagerxp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Little big planet & Patapon 1 & 2, playstation games work fine.

I unistalled 6.20 PRO-B10with the 6.20 PRO-B10 installer and used the 6.60 PRO-B10 installer and then used CIPL flasher to make it perm.

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can I play EBOOT games on my PSP 3000 6.60 PRO B10, I Listened that I must put an EBOOT file on the PSP/GAME/folder game/EBOOT, but when I extract a game there are a lot of EBOOT files, I don't know whiches that files I must paste inside the game folder? please help me, I'm learning about PSP :yaypsp:

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How can I play EBOOT games on my PSP 3000 6.60 PRO B10, I Listened that I must put an EBOOT file on the PSP/GAME/folder game/EBOOT, but when I extract a game there are a lot of EBOOT files, I don't know whiches that files I must paste inside the game folder? please help me, I'm learning about PSP :yaypsp:
> when I extract a game

What exactly are you referring to? (psx converted to eboot, or psp ISO converted to eboot, or general homebrew eboots, etc.)
I've never heard of split/multiple eboots. It'd be nice if you could provide a screenshot.

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
> when I extract a game

What exactly are you referring to? (psx converted to eboot, or psp ISO converted to eboot, or general homebrew eboots, etc.)
I've never heard of split/multiple eboots. It'd be nice if you could provide a screenshot.

about .rar games, I don't know if I can talk about it here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs