Hacking Help needed Installing 6.20 PRO-B10

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How can I play EBOOT games on my PSP 3000 6.60 PRO B10, I Listened that I must put an EBOOT file on the PSP/GAME/folder game/EBOOT, but when I extract a game there are a lot of EBOOT files, I don't know whiches that files I must paste inside the game folder? please help me, I'm learning about PSP :yaypsp:
> when I extract a game

What exactly are you referring to? (psx converted to eboot, or psp ISO converted to eboot, or general homebrew eboots, etc.)
I've never heard of split/multiple eboots. It'd be nice if you could provide a screenshot.

about .rar games, I don't know if I can talk about it here
Oh, so you were referring to multiple compressed files, and each having a eboot in it? Those eboots on the multiple rar (compressed) files are all part of the whole eboot; extract them together and it should automatically be merged into a single eboot (which is the eboot you place into that directory you mentioned).

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can I play EBOOT games on my PSP 3000 6.60 PRO B10, I Listened that I must put an EBOOT file on the PSP/GAME/folder game/EBOOT, but when I extract a game there are a lot of EBOOT files, I don't know whiches that files I must paste inside the game folder? please help me, I'm learning about PSP :yaypsp:
> when I extract a game

What exactly are you referring to? (psx converted to eboot, or psp ISO converted to eboot, or general homebrew eboots, etc.)
I've never heard of split/multiple eboots. It'd be nice if you could provide a screenshot.

about .rar games, I don't know if I can talk about it here
Oh, so you were referring to multiple compressed files, and each having a eboot in it? Those eboots on the multiple rar (compressed) files are all part of the whole eboot; extract them together and it should automatically be merged into a single eboot (which is the eboot you place into that directory you mentioned).

exactly, I was refering to multiple compressed files, So this everthing I must to do? Thank you a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...