Hacking Help needed - Getting started with Supercard Lite

SwingBlade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got in my Supercard Lite and Superkey today (after a very disappointing bout with the Max Media Player; at least it's a 4gb hard drive!). There are three huge issues I'm running into right now. I'm sure I'll have more later on, but these are busting me right now.

1. Getting files larger than 32MB to play.

2. Properly patching .nds games.

3. Getting GBA games to retain their save files.

If I can get these solved, I will be extremely happy. I appreciate any help I will get, and hope to be able to get going soon.

EDIT: In retrospect, I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of the items I ordered. The Superkey looks real enough, but the Supercard doesn't look like the one featured on all the websites. The sticker is completely different, and slightly blurred. It was shipped from China, and neither the Superkey nor Supercard came with any kind of packaging beyond a small bubble wrap. The entirety of the interface is in Chinese (I presume; it's all squiggly). I got it from http://shop.vendio.com/gamesdepot/item/898116106/index.html

All of this said, it is launching New Super Mario Bros. and Yugioh Ultimate Champions 2006.gba just fine.

EDIT EDIT: Should the Supercard have a thing that shows that it's loading up the file? Like, "00000/32647KB" or whatever?

asnka

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
i know there are a buch of sc fakes...
did you update the firmware?
you can grab if from the offical site.
if its a fake it might brick your SC,but them you will know for sure...
try and bitch at the seller....tell them that you use ds fourms and your going to snich on them if them dont refund you money

edit: real SC do load via the 00000/32647KB stuff

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks tabs for the link.

I have created a whole new SuperCard Guide that explains everything you'll need to know about getting started, patching options and more! It will answer all of your questions and any you forgot!

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=31463

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

SwingBlade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys pwn at a level so severe that if I even began to contemplate it, my head would explode! It's all working now. I appreciate your help, all of you. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks you, thank you! And that guide you read on the SuperCard will be in PDF form sometime tomorrow so it will be even easier to read and have neat little quick links for better navigation!

Enjoy playing your SuperCard,

FifthE1ement
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands