Help need with pro evo 2009 pal?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by chadders, Mar 22, 2009.

Mar 22, 2009
  1. chadders
    OP

Member chadders GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Alright guys, been out the hook for a while now due to work and what not.

Im running a Pal Wii, 3.2e with a wiikey v1 all upto date, the last thing i installed was the shop update, cant really remember how i did that it was so long ago.

Anyways, i got an ISO of the new pro evo game, 2009, Pal version. Ive burnt 2 discs now, the first is a clean burn not touched and its asking to update in the disc channel, the second i ran through brick blocker which i can start from the disc channel but im just getting a black screen.

Ive looked through the forums and can't find anything about which update is on the disc, i cant even put it through WUM now coz brickblocker has removed the update from the ISO.

All i'd like to know is what update is on the disc or is there a way to get the brick blocked disc running???

Thanks in advance guys coz im really suck on this one!!!

2. chadders
    OP

Member chadders GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    its ok guys, i risked the update and everything went fine, still showing as 3.2e, so for anyone else out there who was wondering the same, go for and enjoy, by the way the game plays good but i think the controls are going to take some getting used to!!!!