HELP! N64 NSO doesn't run in sysNAND after having it installed in emuNAND

Nizzeth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
After using the N64 NSO on my emuNAND (atmosphere) with CaVE DBM, I got the expansion pack sub on my legal sysNAND. Uninstalled 64 NSO from emuNAND (SD card), booted on sysNAND and installed all three GB, GBA and N64 NSOs.

Turns out, the first two work perfectly fine. N64 can't boot, directly outputing "Unable to start Software, Return to HOME and try again"I browsed the inside of the SD card in search for conflictive stuff but couldn't hit the nail.

Any ideas why this could be?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Both issues shouldn't be related at all
Emunand is a completely separate entity from sysnand
The switch looks at completely different folders for installed content so it would never matter in first place

Something else is the issue

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe a bad install? Bad connection? Idk its just basic troubleshoot stuff, but if you were able to download an nso app off the nintendo server you should be good. The fact that you just cant use the n64 app is weird. Like if it was some issue with the profile you linked with linkleho you wouldnt be able to use the other apps. If you think its an issue with your sd card contents or w.e why not just take your sd card out and try?** Take it out while powered off ofc lol

Last edited by Animage55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: