Hacking Help! My vita's file and games all gone :(

Syam22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi guys, i was downloading some apps on autoplugin. I think it was remap buttons plugin and the transparency menu button whereby you hold the start button for 2 seconds. I then click select button on my vita on the remap plugin and then restart the system.

Next thing I know is that all the games are wiped out and henkaku option on the settings are gone. However, vitashell, adrenaline, pkgj, updateblocker are still there. Can someone help me and guide me in this. Appreciate all the help I can get. :(

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you have a problem you need to give as much information as you can. As you have said basically nothing try reading this and see if it helps you. If not then make a reply post with more information such as: console model, firmware version, do you have enso, what version autoplugin are you using, are you using sd2vita, outline everything you did step by step, etc

Syam22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Well, i did use autoplugin 2 to download remap plugin. I restarted the system and then strange thing is that it says updating database when booting up. I unlock and then all games are gone. Settings menu there's no henkaku to be found. Version is 3.73. On home menu, there's vitashell, adrenaline and few others I've mentioned above.

I am not sure what I did wrong but I'm always careful when installing new plugin. Console is vita slim 2000. Using sd2vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021