help my dog is puking everywhere in my house

rebecca14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This has got to be a joke post of some sort, i cant believe anybody would be stupid enough to legitimately leave a dog to ask this question on a gaming forum site.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States

Well, there are multiple options. The most obvious are:

1. Put the dog outside so he stops puking in your house.

2. You go live outside and let the dog have the house so you don't have to clean up all the puke he will keep doing in the house.

3. Get another dog that likes eating puke. That just makes things easier all around: A. The puke gets cleaned up automatically, and B. You only have to feed one dog, since the second dog will eat the first dog's puke. It's a super bonus if the puking first dog likes eating poop, because then you neither have to feed nor clean up after either dog.

Last edited by Mr_Reaper,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, there are multiple options. The most obvious are:

1. Put the dog outside so he stops puking in your house.

2. You go live outside and let the dog have the house so you don't have to clean up all the puke he will keep doing in the house.

3. Get another dog that likes eating puke. That just makes things easier all around: A. The puke gets cleaned up automatically, and B. You only have to feed one dog, since the second dog will eat the first dog's puke. It's a super bonus if the puking first dog likes eating poop, because then you neither have to feed nor clean up after either dog.
We need the featured posts feature back, precisely for posts like this.

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone suggest visiting a ver yet?

Good idea. He should visit a ver facility ( https://ver.com ) so he could rent some camera equipment to take pictures of his puking dog to share with us so we can more accurately understand the situation and help figure out what he should do next.

Wait... That's a terrible idea! What's wrong with you? That would take far too long and his dog would probably be dead by the time he did all that! Plus, who the hell wants to see pictures of a puking dog?? You sicko.

Or did you assume the dog would be dead, and you want to see pictures of his dead dog?? Is that it??? Seriously, man, you're like the worst person in the internet!!

Welcome to the Edge of the Forum! We're glad you came.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones