• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gennarolaezza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I have a problem I istllato fbi but then once rekindled 3ds me and removed the app safety and health and then if I want to go on the settings I part is always written to the white and of + me and you eliminated all the sd Please help me

Santaros

Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to help but you're going to have to be a little clearer, you installed FBI over the Health & Safety app I get that, Then you are saying that System Settings doesn't work anymore? You can't go to System Settings in emunand, that is normal because it resets the 3ds and they can't stop it loading back into sysnand, you can only access System Settings in System NAND.

Reactions: Deleted User

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I would like to help but you're going to have to be a little clearer, you installed FBI over the Health & Safety app I get that, Then you are saying that System Settings doesn't work anymore? You can't go to System Settings in emunand, that is normal because it resets the 3ds and they can't stop it loading back into sysnand, you can only access System Settings in System NAND.
Actually, it only returns to sysNAND when you exit it.
Guys I have a problem I istllato fbi but then once rekindled 3ds me and removed the app safety and health and then if I want to go on the settings I part is always written to the white and of + me and you eliminated all the sd Please help me
I want to help but I can't understand what you mean. Could you try to rephrase your question?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."