Help me with a Youtube Name

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, my old youtube was unfortunately suspended. But...after much consideration, I think I am up for doing reviews again. Except I will make a new alias and not post any flashcart reviews nor mention flashcarts in my vids. Although it's not hard to tell that I have one because unless I am some rich girl, I wouldn't have all those games (too bad they can't prove anything!).

Anyway, I'm having some trouble coming up with another name because for this account, I want to have a clever name and I guess I'm going to try to spice up my reviews somehow (have not firgured it out yet but it does not involve me reviewing games in a bikini).

So, any suggestions are welcome and I might put up a poll later for the best suggestions. I was thinking about making this into a contest, but then again, I have nothing to offer except a thong. And that's reserved for Sephi. I'll look around a bit but then again, I can't really ship anything out. You can have the satisfaction of helping a young lady out :]

Suggest away! Also, preferably something appropriate, catchy, and possibly incorporating the idea of me being a girl gamer! :3

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UncommonGamer? Due to Girls being in the gameing minority
wink.gif

RevestroG?Rev standing for reviewer, estro standing for the hormone most girls have the most of, and G is the beggining letter of gamer.
PinkDSGrl? Obvious here
wink.gif
unless you don't have a Pink DS :0

I'll post any more I think of
biggrin.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
p1ngpong said:
I still say PlayGirlTV will get you a ton of views and subs.

yaypsp.gif
Haha
tongue.gif

Why not use tinymonkeyt2 as you stated on your old YouTube?

Maybe HotGirl69?
smileipb2.png

Also, why won't you review games in a bikini?
cry.gif

smileipb2.png

Meh, I can't really think of anything good ATM...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...