Homebrew Help Me SoundHax did not work

Hubasek23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried 30 times but I did not want to download Homebrew Launcher, I made all the files as I had to and how to do it in Music Songs and I choose this file that I write Could not play what to do, please help

daandw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could you tell me which version your 3ds is? (you can find it in the system settings). Also, could you send a screenshot of the root of your sd-card?

Hubasek23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have versions of 3ds 11.6.0.39E
upload_2017-12-26_21-49-22.png

Hubasek23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am begging you with this DSIware and I'm doing everything well but if I put this card into 3ds and I keep Strart and Power it does not turn on GodMode.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am begging you with this DSIware and I'm doing everything well but if I put this card into 3ds and I keep Strart and Power it does not turn on GodMode.
Do you have a second 3DS with CFW already installed? If not, you can't use the DSiWare method, which the guide would have told you. Use the ntrboot method.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And do you know any way just to download games without any DSIWare or something else?
No. Your three options have already been presented to you:
  1. ntrboot (requires a compatible and cheap DS flashcart)
  2. DSiWare (requires a second 3DS with CFW already installed)
  3. Hardmod (requires taking your 3DS apart and soldering)

Hubasek23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
t's cool I do not have any of these things. I'm going to cry in the corner. I beg on my knees. I'm begging you. I'm still begging you. 3 days trying to do it

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
t's cool I do not have any of these things. I'm going to cry in the corner. I beg on my knees. I'm begging you. I'm still begging you. 3 days trying to do it
Buy a cheap flashcart that's compatible with ntrboot. It's not difficult, and it's pretty much your only option.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I heard that some codes are for free to eshop?
I don't know what you're talking about, and it sounds like you're not listening.

If you want to download 3DS games for free, you must install CFW using the ntrboot method.

You could also use the DSiWare transfer method, but you require a second 3DS with CFW already installed. You could use the hardmod method, but that appears to be above your skill level.

Reactions: E1ite007

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.