Help me remember the title of a Gameboy game

Absynthe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay, so I remember playing this really cool game waay back. I don't remember if it was for the Gameboy or Gameboy color, but it was a first person RPG/point and click hybrid, and I remember it had almost no battles at all. But I could be wrong on that, maybe it was just me being little and stupid and not getting far into the game. Anyway I remember you could do pretty much anything, including stabbing yourself in the chest. You know, nowadays that wouldn't seem so strange, but when I was a child it really blew my mind. Also, it was in english, so it probably was a US cartridge that somehow got in my home. I remember that everything except for movement was menu-driven, and at some point you encountered a kind of beast blocking your way and you had to bribe it with gems, or something. Also, there was a pit with a broken ladder and I still remember the horror of discovering that it resulted in a fall of quite some meters, and then death. Help me remember the title of this gem, please, I'm really missing that feeling! While you're at it, if you know of some other similar games for other platforms, feel free to list them. Thank you!

D

Deleted-171178

First person?
On My Gameboy?

Sounds like a pretty cool game, no idea though, sorry.
also.

Rules 1&2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill