Canada
Help me plz!!!:
frown.gif

I dont know what to do now
wacko.gif

My wii was ok on Sunday morning
But then,it got wierd at the afternoon
sleep.gif

When I insert any disc (except wiikey config)in ,and go to disc channel,but it says "Please insert the disc"
Then LED light comes on,2discs on screen runs and then that message appears again
However,when i insert wiifit disc and go to wiifit channel,the game still runs
What can I do know?
My wii was modded by wiikey
Thanks
cry.gif

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLease people be more specific. "Acting weird" is not telling us anything, what system menu? What have you done lately with it. It wastes a lot of time for everyone and most people will just ignore your question. Please take the time to explain a little bit. All we can tell you from your original post is yep you ****ed up

1ronlung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clean your lens.. bit obvious, but true. Especially if you smoke (whatever!). When I returned my Wii, same problem as yours, they actually found nicotine on the lens of my console....

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1ronlung said:
Clean your lens.. bit obvious, but true. Especially if you smoke (whatever!). When I returned my Wii, same problem as yours, they actually found nicotine on the lens of my console....

1ronlung maybe right. I had that same problem plus when I inserted a Disc it sound like it was choking my "Wii" lol. But i read if you smoke it can mess up the Optic Lens. So I brought the Nitty Cleaning Disc. Fix it in 30 seconds.

1ronlung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to force myself to clean my lens once a week. As my nickname suggests, I produce a lot of smoke
biggrin.gif

So Am I correct in thinking you're sorted and reading disks again ?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsosaYoung said:
1ronlung said:

1ronlung maybe right. I had that same problem plus when I inserted a Disc it sound like it was choking my "Wii" lol. But i read if you smoke it can mess up the Optic Lens. So I brought the Nitty Cleaning Disc. Fix it in 30 seconds.
were did you find one of those cleaning disc?

edit- I found them.

i didn't even know they made them

1ronlung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, use pretty much any cleaning disk.

One I've got works fine and I got a load of cleaning fluid all for 2 Euro ... Can't be arsed to convert to dollars
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1