Help me, please!

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Raiquazzza, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Raiquazzza
    OP

Raiquazzza Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2009
    Vilnius
    Hello! Ive been using this amazing card for several months. Ive payingsome pokemon games and I wanted to play with cheat codes. I have the cheat codes base installed. But then I try - it's just an empty window. How can I fix it? Another thing, that worries me - when I enter to the menu of dstwo (cheats, guides, etc) I see an icon which tells me: warning - reset the system? Ivepressed yes - it restarts but with some scrappy and strange sound, Thanks for your help and sorry for the mistakes - its kinda hard to write from my tablet=)

2. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    all i can think of is that it may be named incorrectly or not in the correct place on the sd card. Either that or you got a dodgy copy of the cheat database

3. Raiquazzza
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2009
    Vilnius
    Thanks! I've checked again - there are some cheats for pokemon versions, but still no for Platinum/HG/SS B/B2.

4. Rodimus

Rodimus Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2012
    United States
    Do you have the latest usrcheat.dat file on your supercard? It could be that the file is outdated and doesnt have cheats for those games or the roms you have dont match the game id of the usrcheat or are not the same region on the cheat file.

5. Raiquazzza
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2009
    Vilnius
    I've updated the database. For some versions they finally showed up. Does any operations with the rom like randomiser affect cheats?

6. Raiquazzza
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2009
    Vilnius
    Another question: If I use more than one cheat in a row, does it affect the game?

7. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    yes it affects the game (if you are making a technical question but you aren't)

there is usually no problem in having several cheats at the same time, unless they are for the same thing (for example having 2 codes changing the first item on the bag into another)

8. Raiquazzza
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2009
    Vilnius
    Oh..that's why my Pokemon Ranger 2 crashed. I've turned on two similar cheats from one group. I know, that gameplay without cheats is more fun, but I've played PR so many times=) Thanks!You're always so helpful!