Hacking Help me please, hacking new 4.3E Wii

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i followed the guide in this forum to a T but basically when i got to the Wiimod part, nothing happens, so i try to install things myself and the wiimotes not working. i tried another app via the HBC just to test out the wii controller (In this case it was WAD Manager) same thing, nothings happening. Finally decide to start SNES9GX just to see if any apps even work, it loads thanfully, but again, cant use the controller. it just turns off and wont sync anymore. any idea what the problem is?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
You must have bought a new wii with one of those newer wiimotes. Many homebrew apps won't work with the new wiimotes. Many apps have been updated, but not all. Make sure you have the latest versions of the apps, and if you do and it still does not work then either wait for the app to get updated or purchase an older wiimote used from a game shop.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
omg that was it thank you so much. the wiis for my friend acutlaly he just bought it, so i just used one of my wiimotes and it works. oh well sucks to be him lol.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wow, i semi bricked his wii i have no idea how this happened. everything was working fine, so i tried installing priiloader it didnt work, so i got preloader 0.29 instead, it installed, and now everytime i try to load the wii it says "system files corrupted", i can get into preloader menu but cant go into HBC from there to reinstall system menu. please help me.

PavelDruzhinin

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
misticknight, try turning your Wii on with 'reset' button held. If priiloader/preloader menu appears go to BootMii IOS and restore from your nand backup (you should've done one if you followed a tutorial thoroughly). If it doesn't, there's almost nothing you can do without a NAND-flasher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)