Hacking Help me i just updated to SYSTEM MENU 4.2

TRAVSTR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i had my wii ware games installed on my wii and played on my wii but i ran out of space so i copied evereythin to my sd and deleted them. now i updated my system menu to 4.2 and i can not copy move or play any of my Wii Ware games EXCEPT pokemon rumble. and i dont know why. i have the patched ios70 installed and the ios36 is singed (figed(?)) but it still wont work and i have priiloader installed.

TRAVSTR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to Use this when updating but i used a Waninkoko safe updater. since im already 4.2 do i skip the update?

ysuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your IOS70 also ES_DIVerify patched? I had a similar problem when my system IOS was not patched with ES_DIVerify. After doing so, it fixed the sd loading.

TRAVSTR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know how to do that but i installed in wad mananger a patched ios70 i cant remembere where i got it from

TRAVSTR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank GOD it downloaded and i did it (but i had to install homebrew after doing the DOP-IOS ) and it worked, so far. now im going to try all the games

Posts merged

cool All the things on my Wii seems to be working Perfictaly thanks for peer pressuring me into doing what that guide said because the one i used sucked (for me)

TRAVSTR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you gus wouldnt happen to know how to get Fragile to work with USB loader (any) when i play i press the pause button ( or item button i dont know whitch it is ) and it freezes the i press the home and it moves a frame and freezes again. same if done revers. iv tryed this on 2 diffrent wiis and does the same. when my DVD drive worked i used to play it flawlessly but now i cant at all.

BTW since i cant read DVDS do yoiu think its a good idea to install cIOS38 rev17?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1