ROM Hack Help me Guys plsss

MATHEUZO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I’m here to contact the error that happened with my 3DS, he just doesn’t want to turn it on every time I turn it on, the light comes on and then goes out and then there is a little noise in the speaker I’ve tried everything, I already plugged in the socket I already took the card and tried to call but nothing works I hope some of you can help me I will be waiting (my English is bad so don't mind)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, I’m here to contact the error that happened with my 3DS, he just doesn’t want to turn it on every time I turn it on, the light comes on and then goes out and then there is a little noise in the speaker I’ve tried everything, I already plugged in the socket I already took the card and tried to call but nothing works I hope some of you can help me I will be waiting (my English is bad so don't mind)
Whats the stat of the 3ds? Is it hacked? not hacked? Ribbon cables seated ok? A lot more info is needed to help with this.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

MATHEUZO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, he is hacked, the same error has occurred several times and there was always an easy solution, but this time it was not like before, I tried several methods to try to get my 3DS back to life, but none of them worked.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He just hung up and didn't want to call back.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying the blue light comes on and then goes off after a second or two? If so, your 3DS may be failing to read the boot.firm on the root of your SD card. What did you do before this problem started?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, he is hacked, the same error has occurred several times and there was always an easy solution, but this time it was not like before, I tried several methods to try to get my 3DS back to life, but none of them worked.

He just hung up and didn't want to call back.
This sounds like hardware damage (sound when shutting off, blue LED going of instantly instead of fading off). Often one of the ribbons cables going through the hinge to the upper screen assembly is damaged. You may have to replace the upper screen and/or the loudspeaker cable. You can try booting while not fully opening the shell (try different angles) – but please don't do it too often. Uncontrolled shutoff can damage the motherboard.

Open the console (with the help of the ifixit guide) and verify if all ribbon cables are inserted properly (like @lone_wolf323 already stated) and all connectors are okay. If you dropped the console this may have damaged cables and/or connectors. Damaging the cables going to the upper part does not need any drops. Normal usage (frequently opening/closing) wears them down.

Good luck trying to find the issue!

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@