OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Toader thanks but I can't open apps with HBC and that includes Wad Manager

Edit:
Btw How do I use Comex's NAND Formatter?

mvgc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Bannerbomb and the Hackmii Installer to reinstall the Homebrew Channel.

If that doesn't fix your problem, you can use Bannerbomb to start up any other app you might need to accomplish your task.

JampaTino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh ok I will try tomorrow

But I actually didn't tell the problem fully

When I open an usb channel it goes to a black screen or at CFG the loading screen and it stays like that.
HBC: When I want to open an app it goes to a black screen and CFG the loading screen. But when I try wad manager I can click A when beginnen but when selecting Ios wii remote doesn't work (light are off)

Maybe this will clear everything up

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds to me like stub IOSes. only apps that load IOS249/222 are freezing. has this wii ever been 4.2 system menu? just go find a guide about deleting stub IOSes and installing a cIOS and try that before you brick your wii.

Flash Team

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you used Trucha Bug Restorer yet? Because if you haven't it would be a good idea to use it. I know you said about the black screen from homebrew apps but don't worry run it via Bannerbomb. Put the boot.dol on the root of your sd where you would've put the hackmii installer. If you have already done this, just say. If you haven't, reply to say so and I'll message you a tutorial.

Dmon84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had a similar problem some time ago. I had to reinstall IOS36(Trucha , ES, ...) with DopIOS. Then everything worked again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus